Rules and instructions
KAЯELIAN TOUR 2017
BR-BIKERS is Finnish registered association which organizes motorcycle tours for themselves and other's on gravel roads.
BR-BIKERS presents motorcycle tour in Russia – through the Karelian.
Tour is developed for big travel enduros with large gasoline tanks.
Route goes along the Russian countryside gravelroads.
"Four days of Russian roads"
Travel to Russia remember:
Passport, Visa to Russia, Registration document, Green card, Driving license
BR-BIKERS provides each day patrol leader services.
We use principle of riding in groups. You can read instructions here http://www.allroadtour.fi/eninfo.htm
We recommend bike that has a range of 300 km.
Meeting point Minimotel, Tohmajärvi on tuesday 27.6.2017
- Driver meeting at 20:00
Start from Tohmajärvi on wednesday 28.6.2017 7:00 =>
- Move to border crossing point Niirala-Värtsilä
- the Russian side: currency exchange, eating/shop, refueling. => the adventure begins!
1. Day: Tohmajärvi – Suoyarvi
2. Day: Suoyarvi – Muyezersky – Ledmozero – Tiksha
3. Day: Tiksha – "Ledmozero-Borovoi highway" – Yushkozero – Kalevala
4. Day: Kalevala – Pyaozersky – Hossa
Routes will be released at the event.
Every day will be great Russian roads! =)
- Day 3 "Ledmozero-Borovoi highway": There is water on the road in some places.
- BR-BIKERS charges 490 euro's.
- Invoice will be given by email.
- No refund - if there is min. 20 bikers and Tour starts.
- After payment participation is a valid.
- Tour will be organized if we have at least 20 bikers.
- Russian Visa: you need to pay and order for yourself
- KAЯELIAN TOUR 2017 T-shirt and sticker
- Accommodation (camping and indoor)
- Daily breakfast and dinner
(Tohmajärvi: breakfast, Kollaa:Lunch, Suoyarvi: breakfast, Tiksha: dinner and breakfast, Kalevala: dinner and breakfast, Hossa: dinner and breakfast)
- Dinner and award ceremony in Hossa
- Service aid and towing service to the camp/nearest town if your bike breaks down.
- Service aid is assistance as much possible, not spare part or repair service.
- Case of an accident: According Russian customs you have to personally declared (check-in / check-out) the vehicle
- Cross-country traffic license: Required by law when driving off road.
- Patrol leader services.
Accommodation and eating:
Accommodation (five night) is included in the registration fee.
- 1st night: Tohmajärvi, Finland. Minimotel
- 2nd night: Suoyarvi, Russia. Hotel Karelia.
- 3rd night: Tiksha, Russia. Camp garden of guesthouse "Hutalamba". There is lakeside sauna.
- 4th night: Kalevala,Russia. Hotel Sampo.
- 5th night: Hossa, Finland. Loma-Hossa, Rajakartano (Border mansion: main building & rowhouse).
Everyone needs sleeping bag, sleeping pad and tent/shared tent.
Breakfast and dinner is included in the registration fee
- Please bring your own plate, mug, cutlery (fork, knife, spoon)
- Everyone is responsible for lunch eating
There is no option for alternative food (lactose free, gluten free, vegan…)
BR-BIKERS term's for participant:
- Your MC is insured and you have GREEN CARD with you.
- You know rules (Russia) of your optional all-risk insurance.
- You have a travel insurance and certificate/card with you.
- BR-BIKERS is not responsibility for crashes and bike problems.
- BR-BIKERS is not responsibility for road condititions (rocks, holes, reindeer on the road ext.)
For more information email@example.com in English/Finnish.
Welcome to drive in a good group in Russian Karelia!